Trash to Treasure Blinds
Please be aware that every single one of these pins will have extremely noticeable defects. I held on to them because I didn't feel comfortable selling them as seconds. You can break them down, mod them, make jewelry out of them, give them to a young baby weeab to start their collection, etc! I hope these can be repurposed somehow <3
The photo above demonstrates most of the stuff you might find in the blind, but there were a few others [not pictured] that I didn't have many of -- so you may get something that isn't pictured.
4 purchase options:
- Hunter blind - 1 random hunter related pin
- Beboop blind - 1 random beb0p blind
- Multi blind - 1 random pin from various other series
- Trash Treasure Chest: 7 random blinds for $5.5
This was the easiest way for me to break it down!
There will be a limit of 7 per single types, and a limit of 2 "chests" per person. That means each person can order 7 hunter blinds, 7 beboops, 7 multi blinds, & 2 trash treasure chests - However, I do not advise you do that because you will most likely get a lot of duplicates.
I hope these damaged goods can find new homes!
Not a licensed or official product // Based on Fan Art by Akuma Press
ALL PINS ARE SOLD AS STANDARD GRADE. Please read over the quality grading system utilized by Akuma Press:
- Collector's Grade: "Best for pin board collectors! Guaranteed free of air bubbles, stray paint/glitter specs, metal plating defects (excluding backs). small scratches or chips, and low-fill or gouged enamel."
- Standard Grade: Meant to be worn! Free of major defects but may exhibit minor imperfections of the type mentioned above.
- Seconds Grade: For Budget collectors. Multiple or major defects of the types mentioned above, or: peeling enamel, missing enamel, or other unexpected Problems.
No refunds or returns will be accepted. All purchases are final.
Please purchase carrier insurance to protect your purchase. Akuma Press is not liable for any lost or misdelivered packages once they are in the hands of USPS.